Disney Oak Trail Foot golf was a new / fun outing with the family. Finding new and fun things that don’t result in an eye ball roll from my teenagers (18 & 15) is not always easy to find.
My Tips if you go here to play foot golf:
- -Stretch Before - My family members are all pretty athletic, but we were sore for a few days after).
- -Stay Hydrated- We brought a bottled water for each person, but it wasn’t enough. They have a drink station out in the middle of golf course, but it only accepts cash/coin. There is a Water fountain at drink station, but it is not the best tasting water.
- -Can’t move too slow on each hole- Typically golfers (regular golfers and foot golfers) are waiting to use the green next. The golf course is mixed with all golfers.
- -Pay attention to the map- Paper Map they hand out is a bit confusing, with little land marks which makes it easy to miss a hole. We missed a few, but decided it was better to skip then walk ALL THE WAY back. Too bad the map wasn’t digital and GPS based.
- -Total time to complete- About 2.5 hours total.
- - Fun Tip- Look out for a hidden golf ball stuck in the tree near hole 17. ⛳️
22 days ago
Did footgolf with my daughter. Absolutely amazing. Great course. Wild turkeys. Loved it.
4 days ago
If you're a premium pass holder you can't beat 'free' golf, but the course seems a little under cared for in Disney's standards. Good beginners/casual course, but don't expect lush green fairways and nice sites.