Disney Oak Trail Foot golf was a new / fun outing with the family. Finding new and fun things that don’t result in an eye ball roll from my teenagers (18 & 15) is not always easy to find.
My Tips if you go here to play foot golf:
- -Stretch Before - My family members are all pretty athletic, but we were sore for a few days after).
- -Stay Hydrated- We brought a bottled water for each person, but it wasn’t enough. They have a drink station out in the middle of golf course, but it only accepts cash/coin. There is a Water fountain at drink station, but it is not the best tasting water.
- -Can’t move too slow on each hole- Typically golfers (regular golfers and foot golfers) are waiting to use the green next. The golf course is mixed with all golfers.
- -Pay attention to the map- Paper Map they hand out is a bit confusing, with little land marks which makes it easy to miss a hole. We missed a few, but decided it was better to skip then walk ALL THE WAY back. Too bad the map wasn’t digital and GPS based.
- -Total time to complete- About 2.5 hours total.
- - Fun Tip- Look out for a hidden golf ball stuck in the tree near hole 17. ⛳️
24 days ago
Fun way to get something me exercise. Can't wait until all the renovations are done. Especially after they have been done for a year.
4 months ago
We tried footgolf for the first time today. It was fun for the whole family at a more relaxing pace then all the excitement of the theme parks. We seen deer and turkeys upclose on the course. Watch out for other golfers on the course as some foot courses overlap traditional courses.