Independence Green Golf & Country Club Ratings & Reviews
23 days ago
This is not the cheapest place I’ve lived, BUT everything else is great. Location - outstanding with freeway access literally 2 minutes away. Staff - friendly and personable. Maintenance team - off the charts. The management team has done a great job of making Independence Green a great place to live.
4 days ago
Haven't moved in yet, but here are the things you should know...so far:
* $280 of fees for move in and applications. You'll be told about $150 of it up front, but won't see the $131 secure bond fee until you've already paid the $150
* Building Contains Lead and bed bugs, apparently have been working to fix the latter,
* The will promise you some utilities (gas is one iirc) but will then say otherwise on lease.
* $5 monthly fee to pay the bill. Not much, but worth knowing.
* Not having electric at any point is $100 fee (per month)
* Non residential room in building smells, and it permeates.
* Sound travels really easily, especially as there is about an inch gap between door and floor.
* Phone staff was friendly.
* Move in was very smooth
* Apt very clean on arrival.
2 months ago
Although I would consider it a descent and safe place to live, I would also recommend you take pictures of the condition of every area of the apartment at the time you get it and when you leave it. This should be standard practice for anyone renting a place, but I made the mistake of not doing so. At the end of my lease they were claiming 3 stove burners were missing even though I'm sure and honest that I did not loose them or other item from that unit. Please be aware future residents, at the end they have almost all control over the situation and you might get charged for stuff you have no control of. I used to feel happy with my experience, but at the end extremely disappointing.