Independence Green Golf & Country Club Ratings & Reviews
4 days ago
Things you should know...so far:
* $280 of fees for move in and applications. You'll be told about $150 of it up front, but won't see the $131 secure bond fee until you've already paid the $150
* The will promise you some utilities (gas is one iirc) but will then say otherwise on lease.
* $5 monthly fee to pay the bill. Not much, but worth knowing.
* Not having electric at any point is $100 fee (per month)
* Non residential room in building smells, and it permeates. (fixed within a week)
* Sound travels really easily, especially as there is about an inch gap between door and floor.
* Phone staff was friendly.
* Move in was very smooth
* Apt very clean on arrival.
* Wildlife is wonderful (ducks, geese, woodchuck, birds, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, etc)
about 2 months ago
If I could give zero stars I would. As long as you never need ANYTHING period you may survive this place. Don't get me wrong the apartment themselves are nice for the most part but I can't justify paying nearly $1000 a month for a one bed room with no updates! Mind you the advertised rent price doesn't include a $15 parking fee (they won't explain what it's for) we have no security no assigned parking or carport so what am I paying $15 a month for again? You also have to pay your own water sewer trash and gas. The amount fluctuates every month so you never know how much you really need for rent. In the winter time the gas prices are ridiculous for an apartment with one person because they have everyone on some shared billing system. The women in the office have nonchalant attitudes they constantly lose paperwork and don't have any customer service skills. They treat you like you should be lucky to live here. They call themselves repairing my shower and here it is almost a month later still undone with paint chipping above my head. They did a half job and never came back and repaired it. Also don't think you're going to go month-to-month they have the highest month to month rates I've ever seen in my life. I so glad my lease is up. I never take the time to rate reviews but this one I just had too. Rent at your own risk!
about 2 months ago
Management got to do better about disclosing hidden fees in the rent. I mean is ridiculous, i don't
Understand why they perform this kind of practice in making money of people. I'm currently renting here now. The only thing I like about this place is that is close to my job and the freeways. I don't understand why they keep increasing rents with hidden fees every month. I have only been here few months now, and my rent just went up certainly. There are lot of other things that need to be address as well; no lighting and fan in bedroom or livingroom. The carpet in the hallway stairs is not properly fixed or sealed to the floor. That's a hazard. The $15 dollar monthly parking fee is just a way to make extra money off tenants. I can't wait for my lease to be over, so I can leave this place. Before you move in this apartment, make sure you do your own research and check all the reviews sites about this place, otherwise you will be writing a similar review like mine.